ADA Insurance Photos App - Automated Digital Assistant
If you own or rent a property to live or work, you probably have some type of Property Insurance. Do you know what is required from you, the insured, if you purchase or have a claim on an insurance policy?
Your insurance company usually requires the following to purchase insurance:
- Proof of the quality of your dwelling and other structures (Underwriting Photos and Other Info)
- Proof of contents including the content quality and cost. (Contents Inventory Photos including possible receipts, serial numbers and model numbers, when and where purchased)
It is important for homeowners, businesses, and renters to document all real property, business property, and personal belongings owned which are located at a particular location(s).
WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT? BECAUSE OF CLAIMS!
In the event of a claim, you will want photos and pertinent information to prove to your insurance company all that you own and provide its true value and replacement value. This cannot be completed AFTER the claim…. Only before!
THIS PROTECTS YOU!
You and your valuables can run the risk of receiving less that what you are owed when those items are damaged during a particular claim loss. Without PROOF, you may not be able to claim things you have no evidence of. For example, a fire could turn everything to ash, a flood destroys most ALL personal belongings and structure finishes under water, and high winds can blow things away. Without proof, you may not be able to protect yourself.
Documenting your belongings and properties HAS ALWAYS been so time consuming…. This is a lot of work because a photo is needed along with a detailed information tied to that photo. An absolute nightmare… Until now!
HOW DOES ADA WORK?
ADA Insurance Photos App will automatically help you document your: Underwriting Photos, Content Inventory Photos, All Claim Photos, Construction Process Photos and Final Completion Photos. These are usually needed to collect any monies you are owed by your insurance company when replacing structure items and personal belongings. Photos are also important throughout the repair process to protect yourself from potential dishonest contractors. You will need your own photos because insurance companies are not required to give you all their photos.
MEET ADA INSURANCE PHOTOS APP
ll you have to do is take a photo and answer questions verbally… No typing … Just Talking. Everything is completed by ADA (Automated Digital Assistant). ADA Insurance Photos App is a “One of a Kind” mobile application which allows the user to give the digital Photo a Custom Name and Detailed Description which becomes part of the individual photo’s digital data. ADA completes this in “REAL TIME” by Just Talking and No User Typing. ADA Insurance Photos App leads the user through this process automatically which involves:
- ADA asking the user to begin a photo album
- After a photo is taken by the user, then ADA asks the user some
verbal questions and the user gives a verbal answer to those questions.
- ADA documents all information in “Real Time” for the user with No Typing, Just Talking.
- Then ADA opens the camera again automatically and ask the user to take the next photo.
- ADA repeats process with the user until all photos are completed… DONE!
ADA IS SIMPLE... FAST.. EFFICIENT and VERY USER FRIENDLY!
ADA will ask the user to answer various questions like: Naming the photo and will also ask the user to provide a detailed description (bypass description option available). The Author and Date taken is automatically set. The app is built to be “user friendly” by allowing the user to determine the voice or typing automation. The user can speak the answers to the question for Ada’s voice to text impute or use pull down menus for names and just type the description data in the space provided. Either choice still automates the process of helping take photos automatically.
The only actions required by the user during automation are:
- Take a photo and approve the picture just taken
- Answer questions from ADA using:
- VOICE AUTOMATION
- The only time the user touches the app device during voice automation is to take the photo. THEN ADA TAKES OVER typing everything stated by the user and continuing to open the camera for new photos. Photo verbal descriptions can be set up to 45 seconds of audio voice-to-text transcription using ADA.
- MANUAL AUTOMATION
- Use pull downs to choose pre-named photo options and type the description. Automation continues to lead the user to the next process of documenting new photos and opening the camera for the user’s next photos.
- VOICE AUTOMATION
ADA Insurance Photo App easily stops and starts based upon user’s work process and picks up again where the user left off for ease of completion on every photo album. NO INTERNET CONNECTION, no worry, ADA Insurance Photos apps works in “offline” mode. This mode maintains all automation to complete your work. To finalize offline job, after finished, obtain an internet connection to complete downloads of finished work. Add photos to any album at any time while automatically add those new photos to the album download link.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
- Use download link to save any of your album’s custom named photos and view them on any device.
- Print PDF Photo Reports with names and full descriptions of structures and content inventories.
- Use download link to see/save/send all your original sized photos to anyone.
- Unlimited Cloud Storage, Unlimited Updates, Unlimited Download Links (subscription plans only)
If you own property insurance, make sure you receive all you are owed. PROTECT YOURSELF with ADA Insurance Photo App.
“WHITE LABEL” of ADA Insurance Photos App’s “Patent Pending” technology is available for companies to place on their own mobile applications thus keeping EVERYTHING In-House. ADA’s seamless integration is a great added benefit for companies and their customers. Drastically reduce the cost of underwriting and claim processing. Contact the Developer, Automated Digital Assistant LLC at https://ADAhelps.com for more details.